3.08.2009

New Year


Well into the new year and I'm feeling confident that it will all work out just fine! :) Its been a year of ups and downs but I've managed to stay on the upside. We've celebrated Valentine's Day, 100 days in kindergarten, Dr. Seuss, had a wild rodeo and even partied like a rockstar at the homestead. Good times!

My kids have been wonderful and the classroom feels like a great big family. I couldn't be more pleased with their progress, both educationally and emotionally. What a team they've become! I'm so proud of them!

Now begins a new educational venture with a master's degree and re-learning how to learn as an adult. I know I can do this. I know I can. Gnomey will help me!(Repeat that ten times with hands raised to heaven and maybe it'll be true.) Only time will tell... and I'm so very much enjoying my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment