2.03.2011

33/365

So.... this was day 2 of being iced in & while I'm not complaining about being off of work, playing games, relaxing, catching up on homework, taking my time to just be me... I am a little stir crazy.  I keep repeating how glad I am that I went to the grocery store on Monday for food, treats, and necessities because we've been able to coop up and hunker down. 
However, I like getting out in the weather! 
It's just so crazy cold that it's not fun and this white stuff that looks like it should be fluffy is just ice.  Lots of ice!  I'm too afraid (and too smart) to drive around in it, but man oh man... I hope it snows tomorrow like they are forecasting only I hope we get 10 inches instead of 1.  I'd also like to stay home one more day.  We can go back on Monday after the Super Bowl.  We can extend our 100th day celebration a ltitle bit later.  I'm stir crazy but I LOVE being at home.  :)

This is Gnome, Gnomey, Gnomeo from Betty's backyad.  :)

This is the winter Crock o' Happiness full of yummy soup for a cold winter's day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment