3.15.2011

Catching up & learning the macro..... :)

Ok, so this week the camera went for a bath at the fantabulous Fort Worth Camera and I went through withdrawls... it was ugly.  I dreamt of buying the new Canon T3i.  I downloaded too many photo apps on the iPhone of Happiness and loved every one of them.  I drooled over the new iPad 2.  But, I was good... I had no choice...and I didn't buy anything new.  Now that I have my lovely little camera back and have my awesome macro attached, I realize I have much to learn and much to practice.
I need a tripod.  Scratch that.  I want a tripod.  
I want a new camera.  Scratch that.  I want the Canon T3i with the fancy lens.
I want the new iPad 2.  
Want, want, want... blah, blah, blah.... 
I'm having a greedy little materialistic moment.  I have them every once in a while.  

Now that I got that out of my system....I'm blessed, lucky, and having a lot of fun.  :)



 iPhone of Happiness TiltShift app.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment