7.28.2012

Summer, 2012

2012 has been a rough go... we lost Scooby, we lost my sweet sister Jodi, I had a bit of surgery and recovery has been a challenge.  I find myself having some anxiety that I didn't have before and getting back out into the world (even shopping for new school stuff, which I LOVE) makes me tremble & sweat.  I'm hoping it will pass with practice.

Bestie & me went on a long drive.... to Colorado!  We drove the long way and went through Kansas.  It was a beautiful and fun trip.  It was difficult to do a lot of the things I really wanted to enjoy because my body just wasn't ready for it all but still we had fun.

Here are just a few pics from the trip, several of which are edited with Snapseed, my new favorite photo editing app for iPhone & iPad. 

♥ Jen















2 comments:

  1. Absolutely incredible pictures Sis :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my sweet brother... I miss you so much. Love you! <3

      Delete