1.02.2011

2/365

So, I've started off on the right foot... I can hardly believe it. 

Here's the thing:  I never understood why I couldn't work the focus when on manual with my pretty little Canon Rebel XT.  I've had it for about 5 years.  It's ok, you can laugh.  This past week, Bestie and I were taking pictures of my great niece and I wanted to try the manual focus because I've been attempting to learn about f stops and getting the little blurry effect in the background while the focul point is sharp.  Well, needless to say after 5 years of having the camera, I can now focus in manual by turning the focus part of the lens... not the zoom part of the lens.  Duh!  :)

Here's Day 2:  a dusty piano with some pretty blurry lights from the Christmas tree in the background.  The dust speaks volumes about how little I play and how much I'd like to.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how have I missed all these pictures? Where have I been? I am enjoying this assignment...work for you...equals fun pictures to look at for me! *sigh* I miss my camera.

    ReplyDelete