1.07.2011

7/365

I did not think I was going to get this done today...work, homework, errands, headache, laundry, etc... but look at me go!  I was determined so it got done. 

My niece gave Naomi a box of old cameras for Christmas.  Naomi is a wonderful photographer and Rachel thought she would enjoy them.  I think it was kind of hard for her to give them up because she was having so much fun collecting them a few years ago.  Maybe she lost interest.

Well, I don't know much about photography or about cameras in general but I picked through that box anyway.  Inside was this beautiful "Mamiya Flex."  Naomi has a Mamiya medium format camera that takes incredible pictures so I recognized the name, but this is the coolest looking camera!  I sat it outside and took a couple shots.  I think Scoobs was interested, too.

Happy Day 7 AND happy Friday! :)



a handful of my favorite teaching tools....


Note to Self:  Proofread BEFORE hitting "publish."

No comments:

Post a Comment