1.06.2011

6/365

Whew... I don't know that I like what I'm posting today but I'm pretty much satisfied to be able to post something!  The munchkins and I are rocking kindergarten this week which means we're all working our tails off.  But happily doing so!!  I came home this afternoon and tried to get pics of kitties.  No luck.  Went outside with dogbert and tried to get pics of her.  Nothing in focus.  So, I went with trees and fences.  Not much came out great except for this one pic of a tree that is invading our yard through the fence.  It's a vicious critter that won't seem to budge despite us taking a chainsaw to it...and that was an adventure for sure! 

Anyways, cheers to Day 6!


Dogbert rolling on the ground.... cute as a button but absolutely not in focus.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment